Radical Self-Care will begin on May 8th. Register to secure your spot, or join the email list below to get updates.
In this workshop you’ll:
- Explore the roots of our culture’s disordered relationship to bodies, food, and exercise.
- Learn how to honor and respect your body just as it is right now.
- Develop an individualized and sustainable self-care plan.
- Be a part of a supportive community both in person and online.
Rachel and Daxle will lead you through powerful discussions, gentle movement exercises, guided meditations, and artistic projects. We’ll explore intuitive eating, joyful movement, self-compassion, and the Health at Every Size movement.
Simply put, this workshop will guide you to ditch the shame/blame/guilt mainstream model of health and create your own radical self-care practice.
- When: Sundays 1:30pm-3:30pm, May 8 to June 26 (skipping 5/29)
- Where: Loka Yoga 2701 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94602
- Sliding scale: $180-$300
Spots are limited. Registration and a $50 deposit are required to reserve your spot.
Who we are:
Daxle Collier is a is a health coach, nutritionist, and certified intuitive eating counselor offering personal health coaching and online courses through her business, Present Perfect Wellness. Her lifelong obsessions include cats, cooking, and cutting her own hair. You can learn more about Daxle here.
Rachel Marcus is a Certified Personal Trainer in Oakland. She works with people to enjoy exercise and movement in a weight-neutral, supportive, body-positive environment. She is pursuing her Masters in Holistic Health Education at John F. Kennedy University. You can learn more about Rachel here.